Canceling an Axis bank Credit Card is not a difficult process. If you decided to cancel or closed your Axis Bank credit card, then you are in the right place, where you will get proper instructions for a closed credit card. But to be very careful before you initiate the process.
What Is The Process To Close Axis Credit Card
Step by step process to closed or cancel your Axis Bank Credit card as follow;
Steps to close your Axis bank Credit Card;
Shoot an email to the Axis Bank
Step 1: Send an email to Axis bank
Step 2: Contact Axis Bank Customer Care
You can close or cancel your Axis bank credit card by sending an email to the bank. The email can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the cancellation process.
Process To Close Axis Credit Card
An Axis bank cardholder can terminate his/her Axis bank credit card by writing to the bank or by calling the customer care centres that exist for providing support to the customers.
- An Axis Bank credit card customers can send an email to the bank executives in a bid to close their credit cards. Customers can send the bank authorities to close their credit cards by sending emails to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Axis bank credit card customers in the country can call on 1800-233-5577/1800-209-5577/ 1800-103-5577 at any time of the day to cancel their card membership with the bank.
Things To Know Before Closing An Axis Bank Credit Card
Before deciding to cancel an Axis bank credit card, the customer needs to consider the following points:
- All outstanding dues, pending loans, EMI facilities, balance transfers along with other charges need to be cleared
- All unused reward points that exist on the card need to be redeemed within 45 days of requesting for the closure of the credit card.
- The pending dues in the credit card that the applicant wishes to close cannot be transferred to another credit card once the request to close the credit card is raised by the cardholder.
When Can Axis Bank Cancel A Credit Card?
Axis bank can also terminate a cardholders credit card at its sole discretion without any specific reason or cause. If done so, the cardholder will have to clear all the outstanding amount on the credit card immediately. Apart from that, no annual fees or other charges would be refunded on the basis of pro-rata. Other reasons include:
- Consistently failing to pay any amount due to the bank within the due date
- Failing to perform obligations as per the terms and conditions
- Any cheque/ECS/pay online using another bank account/standing instructions delivered to the bank and not encashed
- Any representation made by the cardholder that proves to be incorrect or incomplete