According to Wikipedia – Freelancer is an Australian crowdsourcing marketplace website, which allows potential employers to post jobs that freelancers can then bid to complete.
Founded in 2009, its headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia, though it also has offices in Vancouver, London, Buenos Aires, Manila, and Jakarta.
How do I Delete my account?
To close your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
- Click on your profile photo thumbnail at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Select User Settings.
- Select the Account tab.
- Click Close My Account.
- Specify your reason for account closure.
- Click Close my account.
Please note that closing of accounts is subject to:
- not having any outstanding listings on the site
- resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your account)
- paying any outstanding fees owed on the account
To know more, please go to this page. Click the Live Support button under the page if you encounter any issues while closing your account.