The No.1 Matchmaking, Matrimony, and Matrimonial Site. Shaadi is actually the variation of the Sanskrit word for “wedding”. It helps you to find your perfect match life partner (Jodi) online. It is simple, the more you login, search, express interest, the closer you get to your life partner. Once you have registered yourself, you need to make sure your profile is complete.
You can start off by uploading photos and verifying your phone number to increase your chances of getting better responses. Once if you found a perfect match you can delete your profile very easy. Once you delete your profile from Shaadi.com you cannot recover it. So, whatever your reason maybe we are here you to guide you in deleting your account successfully and also in the easiest way.
How Can I Delete My Shaadi.com Account / Profile
The following steps will guide you to delete the account permanently.
- Go to https://shaadi.com , log in to your account.
- Click the home button in the Menu bar.
- Tap the drop-down menu and click on ‘My Profile’.
- Scroll down and click ‘Hide/ Delete Profile’ in the menu on the left.
- Click a blue color Delete link.
- A confirmation page will appear right after clicking a link. It will ask you for your reason to delete the account. Enter your reason to delete your account.
- Confirm only if you are sure of it.
- Your account is now deleted successfully.
- You will be logged out automatically. Immediately a message will appear. Your account has been closed.
Step by Step Shaadi Account Permanent Deleting Process
Step1: Go to Shaadi.com and login to your account.
Step 2: Click on Account Settings – at the right side of
Step 3: Then click on “Hide/Delete Profile”.
Step 4: Now you can delete your account.
Step 5: Need to Answer for the Reason of Delete Account;
Here is an article from Shaadi – I want to delete my profile from Shaadi