According to Wikipedia – TimesJobs.com is an Indian employment website operating in India and the Middle East. It is owned and operated by The Times Group. It is one of three major job portals in India along with Naukri.com, Monster.com, and vacancyjob.in.
TimesJobs is an online Indian recruitment job portal that lets its users search or post a job on their database and provide career-based premium services. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload a resume, search or browse various jobs posted by company representatives online, apply for the job and share the job with friends by clicking on social icons.
Why You Want to Delete Your TimesJobs Account / Profile
Lots of people are deleting their accounts from the website due to receiving emails of promotional or newsletter which is making their mailbox look spammed. And many people say that they are now hired by a company so want to close their account from the website and some members say that hired a nearby recruitment agency to find local jobs so want to close their account.
But If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail, there is a way that you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on the spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail.
If you want to delete or deactivate the TimesJobs account permanently for other reasons then here at How To Delete Online will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account/profile from the TimesJobs website.
Step by step how to delete or deactivate your TimesJobs.com account.
Here are I mentioned two different methods for delete or deactivate your TimesJobs accounts, as follows below;
How to Delete Your TimesJobs Account Through Website
- Login to your account – https://www.timesjobs.com/
- After sign-in to your account click on PROFILE PIC which is given at the top right side of the page then a drop-down menu will appear.
- On that drop-down menu, list clicks on link PRIVACY SETTINGS.
- On Privacy Settings page click on tab Hibernate Mode.
- Now Scroll down to the bottom of the Hibernate Mode page and click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE.
- Once you click on ACTIVATE HIBERNATE MODE your account deactivates process will be initiated. Within 24 hours your account will be deactivated.
Delete Your TimesJobs Account by Live Chat
- Go to the TimesJobs website and click on the LIVE CHAT button which is given at the top right side.
- Once you click on the live chat button a chat window will appear on the right side.
- Type your email address, phone number and click on the TICK button to connect with a customer service representative.
- Now tell customer service representative to delete your account.
To know more details: http://www.timesjobs.com/candidate/hibernatemode.html